Immediately if you marry through a K1 ninety day visa process, once you are married you will be filing for an adjustment to your status through family based petition. You will then be granted an adjustment of status to your K1 Fiancé Visa to a conditional permanent 2 year resident visa. You will now be required to change your conditional status upon renewal of the conditional 2 year visa This is done within the 90 day period prior to your renewal but not before the 90 day grace period starts.

How long does it take?

It can take from two to three months for K1 fiancé visa adjustment visa petition before your are granted an interview

What do I have to do?

It is best to file your request to have your conditional status removed at the start of ninety days before your second anniversary, you will not be able to file before the ninety days. Your anniversary date will be stamped when you've entered the Port of Entry into the country. Go back ninety days from that date and file your request. If you need get this done in a hurry we can help

How much are Gov Fees

The Gov fees are $420 dollars for the petition filing. All fees for the I-130 forms filing are paid directly to the Government and are none refundable. That is why it is imperitive thatyou get the pap0er work submitted properly and acuratly. This is were we come in to help your.

Adjustment Of Status

Adjustment Of Status

What is an adjustment of status?                             adjustment_us_visa_greencard

If you are in the U.S on a visa,your status is non immigrant and you want to change to immigrant status to acquire a Green Card, you will have to file for change of status. Most immigrants become eligible for a green card (permanent residence) through a petition filed on your behalf by a family member or employer. Others become permanent residents through first obtaining refugee or asylum status, or through a number of other special ways see link Other ways to obtain a green card We can certainly help you with getting your status changed in either case. K-1 visa holder,  as soon as you marry you will need to file for Adjustment of Status. If we did your K-1 visa petition as one of our members you are entitled to a 25 % discount for Adjustment of Status paper work and process. For a CR-1 an adjustment of status needs to be done upon the renewal date of your two year visa. (note on a CR-1 your spouse is a permanent resident but the rules are that to renew the two year visa to 10 years an adjustment of status needs to be done.

Forms for Adjustment of Status

You will need to fill out the I-130 Form, the instructions for I-130 forms are seven pages long. We have put the process of filling out the I-130 form information online in an easy and intuitive way to process your form. Log in go to Removal of Conditions or get a Guest account to start processing your I-130 form to remove the conditional status of your GreenCard. We will walk you through the whole way to completion file your documents for your success.

How we will help you

We will prepare all the forms for you. You will access our quick form process which is the fastest and easiest way on the web to collect your information for us to complete your forms accurately and exactly as the Government requires. You can access this quick and easy process anytime seven days a week - 24 hours a day (24/7) anywhere in the world. You can start the process now save any information you enter and finish it at your leisure. You can navigate back through or forward to any part of the form or go directly to any part of the form you need to. You can also have others help you if you need to by giving them your access to the form and they can help at any time anywhere in the world. We can prepare your forms in as little as 4 hours ready for your signature once all your information is complete. Remember we walk with you through this process from beginning to end. So if you need quick turnaround we can provide it. If you need us to walk you through the process we will provide that also. This is what differentiates US Visa from our competition, we know the process we have lived the process and we care about our customers through the process. spacer height="5px"]If you are a returning member click already a member go here and select removal of conditions (onetime payment or monthly payment) fill out your pertinent information on our quick form. If you are new customer sign up for free guest account and start the filing process with our Quick-Form ™  and get started right away. We will help you through the whole process.

Visa Types Eligible for Adjustment of Status


A-1, A-2, A-3

Family Member Visa / Foreign Government Official


Visitor for Business Visa

E-1, E-2, E-3

Treaty Trader & Investor Visa

F-1,F-2, F-3

Student Visa those here studying in U.S

G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, G-5

Diplomatic visa for staff and family

H-1, H-2, H-3, H-4

U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations.

J-1, J-2

The Exchange Visitor (J) non-immigrant visa category is for Individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs.

K-1, K-2

Fiance Visa, Fiance Child Visa

K-3, K-4

Spousal Visa, Spousal Child Visa

L-1, L-2

The visa allows such foreign workers to relocate to the corporation's US office after having worked abroad for the company for at least one continuous year within the previous three prior to admission in the US.

M-1, M-2, M-3

The M-1 visa is a type of student visa reserved for vocational and technical schools.

O-1, O-2, O-3

individuals with an extraordinary ability

P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4

IP visa is available to outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and entertainment companies


International Cultural Exchange Worker Visa

R-1, R-2

Religious Workers

Same Sex Marriage Green Card

Same Sex Marriage Green Card

T-1, T-2, T-3,T-4

Victims of Human Trafficking


NAFTA worker permits Canada


NAFTA work permits Mexico


Dependent of NAFTA work permits

U-1, U-2, U-3, U-4

Victims of Criminal Activity

ESTA- Waiver Program

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) is administered by DHS and enables eligible citizens or nationals of designated countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without first obtaining a visa.

Services Provided



Online Chat 24/7


Document submission


Phone support 7 days a week


Beginning to End service


Secure file transfer


Provide in Country support through our associate program


Account access anywhere in world


Fill out the forms in your language we translate (we are the only service that does this)


Full Document preparation


Full Guarantee or its FreeClick_startl_or_us_visa_greencard


Start your Petition FREE with

Quick-Form ™

K1 Fiance Visa Cr-1 Spousal & All others

Click for Free Membership

Get a Free Starter Kit